COVID-19 – Health and sanitization measures
Because the health of our customers and employees is our priority, here are the measures implemented in our institution to provide the safest possible environment.
Front desk, lobby and common areas
- Floor signage have been installed in the lobby to promote social distancing;
- Hydro-alcoholic gel stations are available at several strategic places in the hotel;
- Access to the elevator is now restricted to two people at a time, or one family at a time;
- Protective screen have been installed at the front desk to create a physical barrier between employees and customers;
- A COVID-19 related health form is mandatory during the registration process;
- In order to reduce the handling of cash money, credit or debit payment is preferred;
- Sanitation of our transaction terminals is mandatory by our employees, before and after each transaction;
- Room keys are sanitized after each use.
- Common areas are cleaned and sanitize frequently;
- A foot handle have been installed in public bathrooms, which allow the door to be opened without any hands contact;
- Magazines and newspapers are temporarily unavailable;
- Our gym is closed until further notice;
Rooms and suites
- Room attendants will clean and sanitize the room once every four days;
- If maintenance is required in a room, the guest(s) will be asked to exit the room for an employee to access it;
- Room service is temporarily suspended. However, guests can order from our takeout menu and come pick their order at the lobby;
- Delivery people from restaurants outside of the hotel are not allowed on the upper floors. The front desk clerk will call to the room to notice the guest that his delivery has arrived.
Restaurant and bar
- The tables and chairs layout have been rearranged in the restaurant to meet the public health requirements and respect social distancing;
- Tables and chairs are sanitize after each guest;
- The menu material have been changed to be easily washable and are sanitize after each use. A QR code is also available on a sticker on the tables to display the menu on a cellphone;
- A customer register is mandatory for every guest at the bar;
- Service employees wear disposable masks and eye protection at all times.
- Our employees have to fill a COVID-19 related health form every day, and declare any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19. If one of them had symptoms or have been in contact with an infected individual, that person would be refused entry to work;
- Mask is mandatory at all times and social distancing is compulsory;
- Employees must wash their hands and use hydro-alcoholic gel very frequently;
- Workstations are sanitized between each shift, and every time a new person uses them.